If you’re a writer or if you’re someone deeply in love with writing (even if you don’t call yourself a writer) you’ll find a home here at The Inky Path!
The Inky Path is a one-of-a-kind, stimulating writing haven and a cozy, supportive community where you can:
- Develop and maintain the writing practice you’ve always wanted, no matter your background or genre, in an encouraging and supportive environment.
- Deepen your craft and develop new skills through unique classes and events with our fabulous writing partners: Memoirists, artists, poets, authors, and other creators whose work you may already know and admire.
- Connect with other creative and kindred spirits in an inspiring online community that values writing for personal fulfillment and as a means of creative expression—whether your goal is to publish or not.
“I’d so give up cable for this group.”
~ Shelly Hatch Kastner
Already fired up to write? Then, go ahead and:
- Check out The Inky Path Writers Community, and consider joining the most inspiring, supportive and cozy writers community that gathers in a secret room every week to write together.
- Sign up for our weekly Inky Notes so we can email you a delish writing prompt every Wednesday to get you into the writing zone where you can flex those writing muscles. By the way, our prompts are none like you know—and are definitely not like the generic stuff you can find all over the Web. When you subscribe we’ll also immediately send you the download link for a small gift: a 47-page digital book called “Breadprompts: A Little Book of Writing Prompts for When You Lose Your Way.”
- Keep in touch so you can be among the first to hear when The Inky Path Online Writing Courses and Groups open for registration. We’re like busy bees behind the scenes and making all sorts of arrangements to bring you the best online group writing experience.
“I highly recommend the Inky Path group.
My writing has never been stronger and more consistent.
Just as important, I love having a community of fellow writers
to connect with at any hour of any day.
If you’re on the fence, do it!”
~ Adam Ortiz
About Your Guides
We’re Jena and C. A., and we’re the co-founders of The Inky Path, the cozy online meeting place where writers write and flourish together. We’re so glad you’re here.
is a poet, writer, and one-of-a-kind writing group facilitator whose creative prompts are poems in their own right, crafted with thought and care. She is known to run rich, safe and deeply nourishing online groups and real-life retreats that serve as a vessel for writers and people who want to write—creative sanctuaries emphasizing the dual practices of writing and of showing up. She lives in Amherst, Massachusetts with her kids, Aviva and Pearl, and her beloved wife, writer and artist Mani Schwartz.
C. A. KOBU
C. A. Kobu is a writer, awarded literary translator, and a storytelling coach who runs multiple online publications and builds communities where creatives gather, connect and create. She’s especially passionate about supporting introverted people thrive in life, work and art. C. A. lives in Flemington, NJ with her beloved husband, whom she used to secretly love as a teenager and with whom she reunited after twenty years. She has a 23 year old son, the precious gift of her first marriage, and she’s also an Oma to her one-year-old grandson whom she often refers to as The Little Guy.