The world needs more women like you to tell their stories and share their words.
Because a woman’s words, when written, are truth made visible on paper. And your work, when published, is your creative ideas made unmissable. It is then that your ideas start spreading and reaching those who need them the most.
Your words, your voice, and your work matter.
The world needs what you know, what you’ve witnessed, the stories only you can tell, and the unique voice only you have. For that, you must write and make writing a practice. Then, you must develop as a writer and hone your craft. And also, you must get your words out there and share them.
That’s where The Inky Path comes in.
Founded by writer, award-winning literary translator, and creative entrepreneur Cigdem Kobu, The Inky Path offers a diverse collection of tools, resources, online programs, writing intensives, master classes, a vibrant membership community, and personalized consulting services to women nonfiction writers at all levels of experience.
The Inky Path online hub serves dedicated women writers from all over the globe, helping them shape their world with their words. Whether you’re an experienced writer or someone in love with writing (even if you don’t call yourself a writer), you’ll find a nurturing home here at The Inky Path where you can:
- Develop and maintain the writing practice you’ve always wanted, no matter your background, in an encouraging and supportive environment.
- Deepen your craft, hone your skills and develop new ones through the unique classes and events we offer at our continuously growing The Inky Path Writers’ Academy.
- Connect with other writers and kindred spirits in an inspiring online community that values writing for personal fulfillment, as a means of creative expression, and as a powerful tool for making change.
- Differentiate yourself and your writing in the crowded marketplace so that your work can reach more people and positively influence more lives.
- Build and grow your author platform in a way that feels genuine and develop your entrepreneurial skills.
- Get your work published with ease and great results—whether you self-publish or get published the traditional way.
Already fired up to write and publish with us?
Sign up for our inspiring weekly e-letter for women writers called A Spoonful of Ink—the perfect way to start your creative week on a positive and energized note! You’ll get addicted to finding it in your inbox each Monday morning while you’re sipping your favorite cuppa. Each issue includes a short letter from my heart to yours, a curated treasury of best resources and stories for writers I came across that week and saved for you, news about upcoming The Inky Path events, and subscriber-only discounts. When you sign up, you’ll also get two PDF books as a thank-you gift—“True Stories from the Interior” and “How to Write a Captivating Narrative Essay.” Both are yours to download and keep.
Check out The Inky Path Women Writers’ Collective, and join the most inspiring and supportive women writers’ community that gathers in a private online salon to write together, brainstorm, and develop both practice and craft.
About Cigdem Kobu, the Founder
Cigdem Kobu is a storyteller, wordsmith, awarded translator, creative entrepreneur, a hard-core introvert, Peet’s coffee addict, and Oma to Noah. As the founder of The Inky Path, she helps women writers, creatives, and changemakers shape their world with their words. Cigdem is a member of the Nonfiction Authors Association and the Haiku Society of America. She lives in Flemington, NJ with her husband. Find out more.