If you’re a writer or if you’re someone deeply in love with writing (even if you don’t call yourself a writer) you’ll find a home here at The Inky Path!
The Inky Path is a one-of-a-kind, stimulating writing haven and a cozy, supportive community where you can:
- Develop and maintain the writing practice you’ve always wanted, no matter your background or genre, in an encouraging and supportive environment.
- Deepen your craft and develop new skills through unique classes and events with our fabulous writing partners: Memoirists, artists, poets, authors, and other creators whose work you may already know and admire.
- Connect with other creative and kindred spirits in an inspiring online community that values writing for personal fulfillment and as a means of creative expression—whether your goal is to publish or not.
“I’d so give up cable for this group.”
~ Shelly Hatch Kastner
Already fired up to write? Then, go ahead and:
- Check out The Inky Path Writers Community, and consider joining the most inspiring, supportive and cozy writers community that gathers in a secret room every week to write together.
- Sign up for our weekly Inky Notes so we can email you a delish writing prompt every Wednesday to get you into the writing zone where you can flex those writing muscles. By the way, our prompts are none like you know—and are definitely not like the generic stuff you can find all over the Web. When you subscribe we’ll also immediately send you the download link for a small gift: a 47-page digital book called “Breadprompts: A Little Book of Writing Prompts for When You Lose Your Way.”
- Keep in touch so you can be among the first to hear when The Inky Path Master Classes and Workshops open for registration. We’re like busy bees behind the scenes and making all sorts of arrangements to bring you the best authors, poets, memoirists into an Inky Classroom where you can soak in their unique wisdom and guidance and grow both as a writer and a human being during our upcoming workshops and masterclasses.
- Follow us so you don’t miss the launch of The Inky Path Magazine. We don’t know the exact date yet, but we plan to have the first issue of this quarterly beauty published in 2016.
“I highly recommend the Inky Path group.
My writing has never been stronger and more consistent.
Just as important, I love having a community of fellow writers
to connect with at any hour of any day.
If you’re on the fence, do it!”
~ Adam Ortiz
About Your Guides
We’re Jena and Cigdem, and we’re the founders of The Inky Path, the cozy online meeting place where writers write and flourish together. We’re so glad you’re here.
Jena Schwartz is a poet, writer, and one-of-a-kind writing group facilitator whose creative prompts are poems in their own right, crafted with thought and care. She is known to run rich, safe and deeply nourishing online groups and real-life retreats that serve as a vessel for writers and people who want to write—creative sanctuaries emphasizing the dual practices of writing and of showing up. She lives in Amherst, Massachusetts with her kids, Aviva and Pearl, and her beloved wife, writer and artist Mani Schwartz. CLICK HERE to find out more about Jena.
Cigdem Kobu is a writer, awarded literary translator, teacher, and a digital publisher who runs multiple online publications and builds communities where creative people gather, connect and flourish. She’s especially passionate about helping introverted creatives thrive in life, work and art. She lives in Flemington, New Jersey with her beloved husband, whom she had a secret crush on as a teenager and who found her again after twenty years. Cigdem has a 23 year old son, the precious gift of her first marriage, and she has recently become an Oma to her grand baby Noah.
CLICK HERE to find out more about Cigdem.
Would You Like to Collaborate?
We’re always open to new collaborations and partnerships. Would you also like to collaborate and partner with us? Here is how you can do that:
- Become an Inkstructor and teach an Inky Path Master Class. If you have a class you’re ready to teach, contact us and let’s discover how we can collaborate.
- Become an Inky Partner and carry our offerings on your website. We have a fantastic affiliate program for you that will give you credit for your referrals for a period of 12 months! If you have a relevant audience excited about writing, apply to become an Inky Partner.